WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mortal Kombat Legacy Ep. 1 & 2

So besides sports, music, writing, etc....I'm a real video game/cartoon nerd....no lie....but I don't say nerd cuz nerd's aren't OG....BIG FOIG....LOLLL, anyways I'm a gamer....no lie, and I'll smash you in pretty much anything if you give me time to practise my heart out, or at least get really good. Anyways, one game that's sick is Mortal Kombat, a fighting game with an overdose of decapitation, amputation, blood and gore LOL. A long time ago they made 2 movies about, but I'll link those another time maybe. Present day, they're filming a live action series. Here we go....for those who know about MK it'll get soooo sick when they bring in Scorpion and Sub-Zero, etc...

Ep. 1


Ep. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment