WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 30, 2011

From The Heart: Haters

Ok so in light of circumstances....if you don't know what i'm talking about...click the following...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJYZcLUBpmU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgn5nRvD6mg
I'm gonna talk about haters....and first of all, I'm not gonna bash them, talk about them, try to find them, etc. Secondly...I'm a christian, and that also doesn't mean I have to be goody goody about all this, cuz it's disappointing. Anyways...I embrace haters...cuz, well it's a sense of accomplishment I guess...like I'm doing something to get noticed. I remember hearing from someone that it doesn't matter how you get noticed...as long as you do....cuz that's your key to success. It a small hole....a small foot in the door, that allows you do evolve and grow. I take my haters' comments better than my friends and my compliments cuz haters tell it like it is. Your friends will say it's good no matter what. Haters....well they'll obv say you suck...but hey...it's motivation...to be like wow....I'm getting noticed....in any way possible....it's not a big deal to me if they make fun of my video, quality, appearance, lyrics, flow, etc....at the end of the day...they're INTERNET THUGS....sitting behind a computer....with one hand down their pants probably. I'd like to now address the fact that my plentiful handful of beautiful haters....are actually probably just a few people -_- sad to say....I thought I was getting big...lOL.....anyways yeah....I'm absolutely positive that a bunch of the accounts are made by just one person cuz they're all created at the same time, and the comments come like 2 minutes after each other, enough time to log out, log in, comment, and repeat. None the less, I'll now address the fact that it's easy to say don't let the haters phase you, oh you're above them, etc. Trust me, that is my motive. and it doesn't affect me one bit. It's just sad to see that people can actually sit behind a computer...and talk about firstly, something they don't know about...and secondly....something they don't understand. I mean, don't you have better things to do than to insult me? Like I only have 21 subscribers....less than 5000 channel views and video views...really? LOL honestly....go back to insulting soulja boy or j biebs...nah jokes, I respect those people. But our world is sad....SOO SAD....where we resort to things like CYBER bullying, harrassing, stalking, insulting, etc. We're so afraid to confront our problems face to face....cuz doing in ANONYMOUSLY on the computer makes you feel confident cuz you can say whatever you want with no repercussions. I apologize to all the spam I may have caused because I did exactly what I said I shouldn't do...and that's get caught up with my haters....what I should have done was ok....comments, read....done....shouldn't have made such a big deal about it....anyways that's just a little thing that I needed to get off me. Watching Katt Williams made me realize I need to enjoy my mothereffin life....and stop worrying about the little things....life is too short to be focusing on the negative things....and ironically that's what I tell everyone...to focus on the good things you got going in your life, cuz focusing on the bad gets you grumpy and wrinkly. Anyways.....I'm sure I can say more....but eh...lol so real talks.....haters...please keep'em coming, tell all your friends, family members about me....create more accounts, etc, etc.....whatever floats your boat....I appreciate the views....criticism....insults...etc....I take it all as love and peace....from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment