WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 04, 2011

From The Heart: Jealousy

Jealousy works in weird ways....we can be jealous of something someone has that we don't, a mark that someone got that was higher than ours, how many friends a person has, how popular someone is. But I dunno...if you say you've never been jealous.....I wouldn't believe you. I guess you can say I'm the jealous type, but I would just say I care too much. If you're asking yourself what am I talking about well.....I guess when I'm really close with a girl, not girlfriend...just a friend, I don't like if the girl has a bunch of guy friends. Especially if i'm considered a best/good friend...and yet she has so many other best/good friends. And yet this girl gets cheesed when I get close with one or two girls when she has a bunch of guy friends herself she calls best friends. And when I get jealous of these guys, she says I'm out of line and ish like that. She complains I don't talk to her enough or like the girls I talk to...I don't text her enough or text her the way I do with other girls.....I mean like there are a million things I could say like....you never brag about me to your other friends, you never take pictures/go on skype with me.....everytime you msg me, you make it seem like I haven't seen you in years and give me waste conversation starters like wow I haven't seen you in a while. And also you tell me that you miss me, etc....I mean a lot to you, you miss how we use to talk...nah....my head is really clouded right now....so I dunno, that's why I'm distancing myself from you I guess, and becoming closer with other people....cuz as much as you reassure me....it hurts me to know that I'm just one of those guys...that (like I've said before) you pick and choose who to talk to like we have labels on our shirts that say best friend, church friend, relationships friend, school friend, etc.....I'm done talking about this topic...I'm going with the flow and finishing exams and enjoying my summer.......

No comments:

Post a Comment