WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 07, 2011

Having A Bad Day?

I'm having one of those it's the first week back weeks so I'm sluggish, grumpy, tired and bored.....and of course the usual random ish here and there going on and just really out of everything I'm doing pretty much. My music's not doing it for me and I remember ed this song and what do you know...it hit the spot.....I just need this class to be over and catch up on sleep and really just LOAFT this weekend.

Daniel Powter - Bad Day
Uploaded by WBRNewMedia. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment