WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 06, 2011

3000 HITS

That is what is up!!!! A new year means we got to do it bigger than the last. As usual I'm gonna blog everyday and as much as I can, but at the same time I'm not gonna give you no random ish for the sake of blogging but I'm gonna put my heart into every post and every word written on this blog. Again I preach I know 3000 hits isn't a huge milestone, but I'm not a celebrity, I'm just a regular kid in his first year of university tryna do something to inspire the world and keep himself motivated. I URRRGEEE you to tell your friends about this blog or show it to them personally, send them the link...whatever....get this out there....there ain't no other like this right now, no scripts, no writtens, no preparation...just everything straight from the heart. Let's do 2011 big and make the impossible possible. To end off I thank everybody who's ever checked out the blog, who still checks out the blog, who checks it occasionally and the people who keep up to date with it on a regular basis...this is my life and my soul man....keep checking and I promise I won't disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment