WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 16, 2011

From The Heart: Even When It's Dark Out The Sun Is Shining Somewhere.

This is a sneak peak into the mind of an egotistical man
Who no matter what he goes through, always keeps his held as high as he can
This is a glimpse of a man who sometimes wears his heart on his sleeve
Who pours his feelings out hoping for the same in return, but it’s not always received
Pain tries to get me down though I said I’d never let it
It’s starting to overwhelm me though I said I’d never sweat it
The days go by faster as the nights get colder
The burdens that I’m carrying are weakening my shoulders
The lights start to dim as the room gets darker
My feet start to fail me as my goals seem farther
The walls around me feel like they’re starting to close in
I struggle to gather my last bit of strength from within
I can’t take it no more, see pain is constantly around me
I’m starting to give in, as negativity surrounds me
Hovering over top of me, a dark cloud begins to form
A whisper in my ear asks are you ready to conform
No thank you I must regrettably inform
I hear a final whisper telling me to prepare for a storm
That’s when I wake up and everything around me seems calm
I slowly begin to sit up as I let out a gentle yawn
I look around me as my world begins to slowly make sense
The pain is gone for now, left it in the past tense

No comments:

Post a Comment