WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Belated New Year


So what's good i'm kinda late but I did post a video a few posts ago as an early Happy New Year, check that out here http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-wrap-up-part-2.html anyways yeah I'm late cuz I had friends over for New Years and they stayed overnight till 5 pm the next day, then had dinner at 7 so no time to really blog lol but uh Happy Belated New Year do everyone, I wish you all success and happiness. Not much to say, I'm really tired so can't think straight haha but I'll be blogging more later tonight I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment