WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 03, 2011

Inspirational Lines

This is a new thing I just came up with as I was writing. Now often enough a lot of rhymes come to my mind that don't make it into a poem or a rap so I keep them in my book. So from time to drop I'm gonna give you some of those lines along with lines from other rappers that inspire me.

Stop living your life tryna be like somebody, instead live your life tryna be somebody. - RT

I need a girl who understands life better than I do. - Drake

You gotta start thinking with your head, nah your real head not the one in your pants. - Big Sean

The prettiest people do the ugliest things. - Kanye West

Is it illegal to have an ego the size of Pluto, when I know I'm flyer than any guy that you know. - Trey Songz

Feeling good, living better. - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment