WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 17, 2011

From The Heart: SM:)LE

You know there's always that one person you talk to....tends to be of the opposite sex...who just brightens your day and makes you feel better. Real talks, you could be having the worst day of your life and nothing's going write, but a simple hi or smile can literally make your heart feel warm. Now I'm not saying you have to like this girl, but something about her or him just radiates positivity and happiness. You could like him/her as well that would just be a bonus. But anyways, we all have one person, that we can always turn to, we may not be super tight or close with that person but something about them just makes the pain go away. Now for me, this girl....I just love talking to her...no matter what's going on, I don't even have to explain it to her, she just gets how I feel and comforts me. You know some girls will listen and not really understand, care or try to help. Some girls will give you lame responses, but this girl can simply sense when somethings wrong and will ask. I dunno why, but things haven't been going great lately for me and to top it off with school and waking up early....yeah....not a good time in my life right now...lol. But talking to this person today just made me realize that I have a lot of things going for me and when I say to focus on the good things in your life, I should really live that as well. But anyways....this goes out to my girl...for having my back and legit making my day...and giving me something to look forward to and think about to get through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment