WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Ugly Truth

What it do y’all, hope you’re doing well, staying safe and staying sane. So I was thinking to myself the other day and I was like man, certain qualities in a person are just so unattractive that it actually decreases their physical attraction as well. The flip side to that is some people have such great and endearing qualities that it makes them look more physically attractive. Now I know what you’re thinking, bro this is common sense…and it is, but lemme paint you this picture. So I have this girl on social media that I was seeing for a short period of time and she loves taking selfies, I’m talking like posting pictures on all platforms, constantly changing profile pictures on all her socials, which is cool and all you do you boo boo. But for a split second, I was like oh damn she lookin’ good, she hella cute still. Then I kinda came back down to earth, thought about why it didn’t work out and her red flags and the qualities in her I didn’t really like and was like oh yeah, she cute but like not that cute if you know what I mean. I’m sure y’all have experienced both sides of the spectrum where you see someone really good looking but then they have qualities you don’t really like and they become less good looking, or you see someone unattractive to you but then find out something dope about them and they become more attractive. There’s like some quote where it says physical beauty is temporary but inner beauty lasts forever, something corny like that. But it really is true thoyou don’t chill with your friends because they’re good looking but because they’re dope and fun to be around. Similarly for me, I wanna find someone who has a dope personality, but obviously she still has to be physically attractive to some capacity cuz that’s just how it works, physical attraction and sexual attraction is still a thing lol. But it’s like a see saw right, some people are gonna value one side more than the other, someone might value physical attraction slightly more than personality, or vice versa and it all depends on who you ask. For me it was just a really random but powerful reminder that a whack ass personalty or like some serious red flags can make someone look really ugly. That’s all I gotta say lol see y’all soon, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment