WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 25, 2020

One Of Those Nights...

So here's a post I wrote like 2 weeks ago with every intention of posting but I kinda held off on it for a variety of reasons, then as time passed I was like whatever I'll just keep it in the safe and not post it lol then the more I thought about it I was like whatever, a post is a post...as random or vague as it may be lol. For context, this was like 3 am and I was in bed trying to get all my thoughts out without forgetting or leaving anything out lol...here you go.
---------------------------------------------------
Alright so a few days ago I was dealing with 2 very differing situations that required 2 very differing responses and also evoked many differing emotions. Today’s word of the day is clearly differing LOL. So for the most part I was also very tipsy, not drunk, still very coherent just very emotional. So on one hand, I was texting this girl and we were just going back and forth about what we want from each other and what we're looking for (defining the relationship essentially) and since I was tipsy, I was hella emotional and that also made me super honest and unfiltered lol. Your boy was literally saying anything and everything that came to heart and mind. On the flip side, I was dealing with a conflict that I wasn’t really directly involved in but somehow got dragged into/intentionally inserted myself into LOL. Am I being hella vague right now cuz I feel like I am LOL, but I’m also not tryna expose ppl or put stuff out there. That and it’s also like 3 am right now and my brain is fried. Anyways, one thing that I’ll say is alcohol really gives you that little boost of confidence/boldness to say whatever is on your mind and be a little more aggressive or take a little more initiative. Liquid courage I guess eh, I’ve come to realize I get really loud when I’m tipsy/drunk lol. I’m not a very confrontational or antagonizing person but man when the alcohol hit, it all comes out like diarrhea LOL. But anyways so that was my night...juggling talking to a girl and getting hella in my feels...and dealing with a conflict that was instigated by some waste dude, which I then fanned the flames cuz all I saw was red at that point, your boy was mad and I don’t get mad mad too often. Which made me think of the age old question I always ask myself...what would I do if my friends didn’t like my girlfriend. Obviously it’s situational...but what if my girlfriend was rude to my friends for no reason, out of the blue...isn’t that a red flag? If I’ve been dating the girl for years and years and maybe she has disagreements or arguments with my friends then that’s a different story, but if I just met this girl for example...and she pops off, goes off on my friends, embarrassing herself and me in the process, isn’t that a red flag? Like what would I do...obviously it’s situational and there’s plenty of options...so let’s talk about it. If I really like the girl, I stick with her and maybe just don’t bring her around my friends since they don’t like her. Or maybe I tell her to kick rocks because if my friends don’t like her, there has to be a reason for it right? Or maybe I try to make peace and hope that both sides have a koumbaya moment and become best friends. What would you do? It’s something I’ve always thought about to myself and it’s so funny that that’s the conflict I find myself staring at me right in the face right now. But again, a lot of factors come into play...how much do you like the girl, how much do you value the friendship, is one more important than the other, what do you wanna get out of this? Again I have my own personal thoughts and views on my this stuff, but I’m tired right now and I feel like I’ve said enough without saying too much...it’s like 3:30 am, peace!

EDIT: Okay so I reread the post and that last part isn't about me LOOOOL...the conflict revolved around that issue and I was just flipping the roles to kinda put things into perspective for y'all and for myself as well, like what would I do if my friends didn't like my girlfriend? Or in my case for example...if I don't like someone's boyfriend, just thought I'd clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment