WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 13, 2020

Ask The Audience #4: Worst Dating Experience

Greetings friends, I guess one good thing coming out of quarantine is that I have a lot of time to post on the blog, but at the same time since I'm not really doing much, there isn't much to talk about. But I'm still being inspired by the things and situations around me as well as the conversations with people. But anyways, happy to bring you guys another installment of the 'Ask The Audience' series, y'all really enjoy it, at least that's what the views and feedback I get tells me, as usual gonna link the previous ones below...

Ask The Audience #3: Best Dating Experience

Bouncing off of the question we asked previously, today's question is....

What's your worst date/dating experience?

Guy #1: My ex gave me an ultimatum, choose between her and school. I obv chose school, she was toxic af.
Girl #1: Alright so worst dating experience, at this time it was like 8 months after my boyfriend and I broke up. I went to a party with my friends and I met this other guy and we hit it off but I was iffy because I still wasn’t fully over my ex but all my girls were like just get over him and give this guy a chance (they were bias though because his boys were their boyfriends) and I was like OK U RIGHT. So i was seeing him throughout the summer and we were one fun SQUAD for a bit and he was cool but as time went on I realized that he wasn’t the one for me; he always followed whatever his boys were doing, never had a mind of his own, and we never had time alone. To be quite frank, I still thought of my ex from time to time so I called it quits before things got more serious and it wouldn’t have been fair to him. Later on, my ex and I became friends again after not talking for months. The other guy suspiciously said he wanted to talk things out privately with my ex and I to ‘clear the air’ (tf that supposed to mean?!) and when we met up, his boys showed up too and tried to beef my ex and I physically and verbally, and the worst part is that my own girl friends never backed me up and just watched it happen (u already know I dropped them quicktimes). Fast forward, my ex and I eventually got back together and are still together to this day, 4 years later, and the other guys friends are still waste LOLLL!! Moral of the story: never settle. Know who your real friends are and has your best interest in mind. Follow your heart! Ommmmg the funniest part of that story is that his boy and his gf who were beefing us the most (they were tgt for like 5 yrs at the time) she ended up cheating on him later that year lmaoooo.

Guy #2: Worst dating experience was prolly from tinder lol. Although I initially did get what I wanted (fwb), I subconsciously didn’t realize I was starting to develop feelings for her. I thought I’d be able to separate those two but something about seeing them almost everyday and the connection you build during sex lol. She even said in the beginning that she didn’t want a BF and I agreed. Which probably was a good thing in the end as I didn’t admit my feelings lol. Long story short, we were seeing each other for the whole summer. She’d come visit me at work when there was literally no one ever swimming and we’d just vibe together while tanning. We both liked drinking and partying so I invited her to a couple parties which were a complete blur. But at the end of the summer when we were both about to go back to school, her friend threw a house jam and invited me and my boy over. While there, one of her friends I’ve never met asked me who I was and her other group of friends said it’s the guy she’s been smashing all summer. The girl who asked me who I was then after told me that her bf was there at the party and pointed at him. It was some lanky ass asian guy that’d she’d been dating for 4+ years. That shit blew me away lol and I wasn’t expecting that at all. After hearing that I drank like 3/4 of a bottle and literally blacked out. I woke up in my bed somehow and when I looked at my clothes it had those weird ass furry things that stick on your pants when you’re in a field or something. I had no idea what happened lol but yeah, after that day I deleted her pics, phone number and unfollowed her off everything. It was super scummy and I feel for the guy. But I’m super glad I didn’t say anything to her, cause I would’ve felt more of an idiot than I already did. Anyways, moral of the story is never date girls from Richmond Hill that are about to go to Laurier/go to Laurier.
Girl #2: Getting a message on IG from a random girl that I didn't know asking me if I knew X because he was her boyfriend at the time and she was pregnant with his kid. She wasn't mad and made that very clear she just wanted to know as apparently he was messing around with a ton of people. We'd only been on two dates at that point so it was fucked. And for the record I ask everyone on the first day if they are single or seeing other people etc and he said single.

Guy #3: Went to the keg for drinks, she ordered a steak. I watched as she ate....
Girl #3: The worst dating experience I ever had would be when I was talking to this guy for a couple of months and we decided to meet in person. We mutually agreed to go out to the movies and hang out. The online conversations were getting pretty boring. So I let him pick out a day, and where we would meet up. The plan was to meet at the mall, and soon after go watch a movie. He was always busy, which caused us to avoid any in-person meetings. So when the day came I got all dressed up and ready to go. Before I left my house I made sure to call him and make sure the date was still on. I get to the mall and texted the guy to meet me by forever 21. I waited 2 hours for this guy to arrive and when he finally showed up I was in absolute shock. The man didn’t look like any of his pictures but I didn’t wanna be rude. I continued to go watch a movie at least. We got snacks, and I notice during the movie was this person's hygiene was super bad. All he smelt like was weed and sweat. I had to make an excuse that there was a family emergency and left right away. I couldn't bear to spend more than 20 minutes with him.

Guy #4: Um this one is simple, and it really means nothing to me because this chick was just straight disrespectful. Long story short. From the moment I picked her up, she barely talked to me. All I heard was her long ass nails tapping up on her phone. She didn’t really share about herself or try to get to know me, so I just found that kinda disrespectful. And she asked me what time the movie would be done, cause apparently her friend was gonna scoop her for dinner. Even though our plan was to go eat after the movie. So yeah, idk, weird part was that she asked me out, like what? Okay. I get that if i go on a date w someone and they ain\t really like me like that. its cool. But like just be respectful bout it.
Girl #4:One of my worst dating experiences was when a group of individuals peer pressured someone else into believing things that had no basis, which then changed or formed a new opinion for the person I was seeing. Watching someone kind of set you up for failure, let alone have others trying to mess with you, isn't anything anyone should have to experience. People say a lot of things, but the craziest thing is they don't have the guts to ask you to your face, so it's much easier to follow a groups opinion of someone, rather than create your own.

Guy #5: Look every time I take a girl out, they always have a great time.. until one day I took a girl out. We were couple of weeks in and we had plans to go Jacks for dinner. She said she was hungry and I could think about was the sauced up chicken fingers. She gets into my car and immediately I could tell something was off about her. Asked if she wanted to rain check and go out another time, but she insisted on going. We get there, we’re talking kinda sorta and then we order. She takes two bites of some chicken and goes I’m full. When I asked her for the truth, she said she got super drunk and she remembered she had a date... so she had five slices of pizza afterwards to get sober... I was so confused that I said yeah let’s go and asked the waiter to pack the food. We’re driving home, my music is loud but my thoughts that was going through my head was even louder... she turned down the music and goes “ I have a question, are we together”... my ass was so shocked she would even ask that I replied with “ what do you think” hoping she would realize how bad of a date this was that was... she replied with “Yeah I think we are”.. I didn’t know what to reply with but with “ I guess we are” and that’s how I found out we were in a relationship lol
Girl #5: Worst dating experience... might have been pretty recent. Not that I think I’m all that or anything but I felt a lot like I wasn’t really dating the person I was “dating” since they seemed very interested in everyone else a lot of the time. Don’t get me wrong I liked the guy but there was always something slightly awkward in our interactions. I think the experience didn’t teach me anything new so I kind of checked out by myself mentally? Tho if I’m being fair, I’ve never considered the people I’ve dated my end game yet so?? It was kinda difficult to answer since LOL No experience sticks out as REALLY BAD (cuz I learned a lot from the most tragic one) or really good (cuz I never feel that it’s end game if I can feel them distance themselves too?)

No comments:

Post a Comment