WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ask The Audience #2: Red Flags

Greetings friends, hope you're doing well...spending time time well...effectively, productive? Def losing track of days and time lol. I'll literally sit in bed sometimes and be like is there even a point in waking up, like what's there to even do? LOOL, yeah, it's gotten to that point...and I'm usually someone that thoroughly enjoys personal/alone time...but yeah, moving on lol...y'all really enjoyed the first installment of this series and I got a lot of really good feedback so here's the second installment of (say it with me)...ASK...THE...AUDIENCEEEEEEE, that's my bootleg wheel of fortune impression lol. Anyways, so last week the question I asked the audience was "what're things you consider must haves in a partner?" And you can find that link below before the post begins...


Today's question is the opposite actually, same deal, I asked 10 different people, 5 guys and girls of differing ages and relationship statuses the same question...

What are some things you consider red flags in a partner?
Guy #1: For red flags, some are she's too needy, like unreasonably needy. Asks for rides when they know I'm doing something? Gets out of hand with drinking or something that would make you worry and even though I dislike this one, trust your friends. If they don't like her then maybe there's a point. Oh my biggest one, if they ever put you down or make you feel small then it's pretty much over for me.
Girl #1: Red flags are anyone who just casually and constantly uses offensive words, someone who doesn't share same beliefs as me, and someone who's mean to workers.

Guy #2: Never thought about this one to be honest. For me I'll almost know right away if i don't like a girl and its just a feeling
Girl #2: Red flags, mismatching communication aka we communicated well as friends but in a relationship they put up w/ me more and vent to others then those people ask me if we're okay. Low EQ aka they cant read a situation and fight w/ me in front of friends or something. If they're too comfortable where they are since it makes me feel like they never want to change (FUN FACT IF THE FRONTAL CORTEX IS FULLY DEVELOPED AT 25 U PROLLY WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE A MANS HABITS). If I have to financially carry the team A LOT (since I never usually let my man pay as I pay for meals since he probably drives me). Double-standard/easily jealous of my guy friends when they hang out w/ girls too. I have way more red flags LOL but at the end of the day I overlook them because I believe that if you love more you gain more even if it ends in loss so I don't mind being hurt in the end if I enjoyed the in between

Guy #3: I think excessive partying is a red flag, smoking is definitely a red flag.
Girl #3: Red flags are momma's boys, druggies like if u don’t care about ur health how u gunna care about me and also the amount of girls he follows on Instagram,

Guy #4: Red flags would be girls who either don't say thank you when you pay for their stuff on a date or never at least offer to pay. That's a red flag because that means it's her expectation that you have to cover everything and you need to be doing it rather than being equal. A simple thanks would show appreciation, but then sitting there waiting to get everything and expecting it to be handed to them is a red flag. Another red flag would probably be anyone who's stubborn, because I'm quite a stubborn person and if that person is too then there\ll be a lot of conflicts. I also think people who always think negatively is a red flag, since that energy will bring you down, and optimism is key to a healthy stress free life. In a relationship you're supposed to bring each other up instead of bring yourself or each other down.
Girl #4: Red flag would be not liking my dog. Lol just joking, but I mean if you don't like dogs then you're prob not a cool person. In all seriousness I don't think I've dated enough ppl to have any red flags tbh.

Guy #5: People who constantly feel the need to talk about themselves. Lack of self awareness, also girls that say they don’t get along with other women.
Girl #5: Anger, or someone who is easily irritable SEE YA. If they have kids, buh bye. Shallow, only care what they look like/how I look. External: hairy, can’t dead with beards or back hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment