WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 17, 2020

My Worst Dating Experience

Alright so back in university there was this girl in one of my classes who I knew from high school. We started talking and I remember she was like oh we should study together sometime. So I think she said her birthday was soon so I was just like oh wanna grab lunch and study after or something. So we met at this brunch spot and I kid you not...all she talked about was smashing other dudes, making out randomly in the mall and her tinder escapades, escapades? Hope I'm using that correctly LOL So I'm sitting there as this girl is running through her kill count and also talking about how men ain't shit cuz she was also hella feminist, yeah I dunno how that makes sense either...and all I can think about is got damn, I should not have asked this girl out LOL. You'd think I'd be smart and just call it a day, but she was like oh so do you still wanna study, so we went to Starbucks and got drinks but then she goes oh let's sit outside, but there weren't any seats so we went across the street to this other coffee shop and just sat at a random table. Five minutes in and the owner comes out and starts going OFF, he's like HEY either buy something or leave, now obs I understand his quarrel, but I didn't appreciate his attitude. So she looks at me and goes I'm kinda full, why don't you get something so we can stay (R U DUMB) and I was like nah, I'm good, let's go. So we end up walking to this bubble tea spot in the same plaza and we sit, finally I can get some studying done. This girl gets up, looks at me and goes...can I have five dollars??? LOOOL, bro...I felt like a parent and my child was asking me for their allowance. Keep in mind I had paid for brunch and Starbucks...but soft, handed her the $5 and got back to studying, she comes back 30 second later and goes...can I have another dollar, I don't think it'll be enough LOL brooooo...so it doesn't end there, she sits down and this girl starts online shopping and every few minutes she would be like what do you think, do you think this looks nice? Legit we were only there for less than 30 minutes and I was like I gotta get out of here. So I literally didn't say a word, I closed my laptop, started packing up and stood up...she looks at me kinda confused and I'm like oh I gotta go pick up my brother and dashed out the door asap lol. Needless to say, never talked to her ever again, sat like on the other side of the classroom. But you know what the saddest part of that date was, she didn't even offer my any of the bubble tea that she bought with my money LOOOL. Till next time, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment