WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 09, 2020

My Best Dating Experience

Hey friends, so feel like it wouldn't be fair to have asked the people in the previous post about their best dating experiences without sharing one of my own lol. Now I've definitely shared a lot of not so good, random, weird and even some great dating experiences on this blog lol...but this is one that I don't think I've shared before or even told to some of my friends, just cuz it never came up and I'd get lowkey sad thinking about it just cuz of how much I liked the girl at the time and the fact that it didn't work out lol. Anyways, so if you've read the post about the longest first date ever, you should cuz it's a good one and this post revolves around the same girl lol...so I'll link that right here.



So now, moving on,,,my friend took me to this forest/hiking trail in the middle of nowhere one time and I thought to myself, well damn this would be a dope spot to go on a date. So the location was set, materials needed for this date...flowers, hand written poem and a blindfold LOL. So I remember texting her like hey, I'm gonna take you somewhere but it's a surprise so just dress comfortably, to give some context it was like summer so the weather was dope. I pull up to her house and she's dressed as if we're about to go on a run LOOOL, she's like yo you told me to dress comfortably lol so I was like bet. I had already been seeing her for a few months, so during the drive there the weather was super nice so we opened the sunroof and were just jamming to music. When we were almost there, I was like alright you gotta trust me on this, I gave her those sleeping covers for your eyes and I'm like just put this on LOL, she's like yo this is lowkey kidnapping and I'm like facts let's hope people don't see you blindfolded in my car LOL. So only reason I blindfolded her was cuz I didn't want her to see the flowers yet as well I wanted to take her to this dope spot in the forest where there was like a bench in the middle of like a pretty open field ish. So we get there, grab the flowers, grab her hand and I'm like you trust me right? So we're walking for a while and I can't seem to find the spot anymore LOOOL. So we're still walking along a trail, in the distance I see this lady riding a horse, now they're pretty far away, but suddenly she gets off the horse and starts walking it presumably cuz she sees us I guess. DUDE, the horse starts FREAKING OUT...like jumping and making hella noise (they're still kinda far away), the lady starts yelling cuz she sees the flowers in my hand she goes “I NEED YOU TO PUT THE FLOWERS DOWN, THE HORSE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS” and I'm like bruh way to ruin the got damn surprise, my girl is like freaking out at this point cuz she can't see and she's like squeezing onto my arm. So I lower the flowers or like put it behind my back so the horse can't see it and the lady walks past both of us with the horse. So some time passes and she's calmed down, I settle for some random bench along the trail, take off her blindfold and give her the flowers and she was super surprised and I'm like wait didn't you hear that lady yelling about the flowers and she's like nah I was too busy freaking out that I didn't really hear anything LOL. So yeah she was super surprised, saying she's never got flowers before...I know, I know, Rodmond you romantic son of a gun LOOOL. So I was like oh hey, so I kinda wrote you this poem (cuz your boy corny like that), and I just remember being hella nervous while reading it and she was like super happy and excited but also really comforting, gave her the poem after and we kept walking along the trails. Funny enough, she did one of those things where like your hand hits the other person;s hand to kinda send that cue to hold hands but I didn't get it until a few seconds later so I kinda just grabbed her hand and we kept walking LOL. So yeah, after that we just grabbed lunch and bubble tea and like a lot of people said...for me, a great date is one where you just don't want it to end, where time doesn't really exist anymore and you just wanna keep being with that person. But anyways, that was much longer than I expected lol, I'll see y'all soon, DEUCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment