WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 24, 2020

Intuition

I feel like I've always been somebody who's very emotionally driven, I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve and my decisions are often guided by my heart and that gut feeling that you have. I think it's both my greatest strength and weakness sometimes, don't get me wrong that doesn't mean I don't think logically but I think especially when it comes to decisions regarding like very personal things like friends or relationships...I'm guided by my heart, which is both a pro and a con. It's funny cuz I always ask my friends or advice or opinions on these matters, but it's one of those things where I feel like I've already made up my mind on what I'm going to do...and I'm kinda just asking for reassurance or maybe to see other possible options. It's funny cuz I had all these notes/points on my phone about this topic but I just feel like going with the flow right now and just writing what comes to mind. Shoutout to dingus for this one because I truly appreciate you more than I can ever really put into words. I was/have been talking to this girl and obviously there's that period of like 'feeling out' and back and forth texting and there was a point where I was kinda frustrated cuz I wasn't sure where it was going or really what I was doing. I was talking to a friend and I asked her what she think I should do...like continuing \playing the game' or just be honest and straight forwarrd. And she was like yeah you can play the game but it'll just be more back and forth and you'll get more annoyed. If you're straight up and you just speak from the heart, it is what it is and if it's not reciprocated you're done and you move on. She went on to say like, that's who you are...go with your heart and just be honest with her. So I did...cuz sometimes I feel like I try to fight that initial 'gut feeling'...cuz it leaves me vulnerable, which again...can be seen as a good or bad thing, and is something I consider my greatest strength adn weakness. Being vulnerable in this case is scary cuz it leaves me open to be hurt, which never feels good. But anyways, going back to my point...it's just who I am and who I've grown to be...somebody who just speaks from the heart, I think it helps me be really genuine and relatable...at least that's what people told me they think of me, which I really appreciate it. So yeah, I mean again, I'm someone who's guided by my heart a lot of the times...depending on how you look at it, it can be really good or really bad...there's not much room for in between...when things don't work out, it sucks, it hurts and you regret pouring your heart out...but when your openness and honesty is reciprocated and appreciated, it can be such an amazing feeling. I guess that kinda explains how I'm hella moody sometimes, or at least I hear that from my friends lol...either super hot or super cold...there's no in between lol. But yeah, it's funny cuz I had planned on going a certain direction with this post and kinda just ran with what I was feeling and went in a completely different direction lol...see y'all soon, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment