WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 06, 2020

Ask The Audience #3: Best Dating Experience

Hey friends, hope you're doing well, keeping busy and not going stir crazy like I am every now and then lol. Y'all are really enjoying this series and I'm glad because I really enjoy reading it as well, so with that, I'll link the previous two "Ask The Audience" posts below, enjoy.

Ask The Audience #2: Red Flags

Today's question is "what is your best date or dating experience?"
Guy #1: Well, if I’m being honest the best date that I ever went on wasn’t even planned out to be a date. It was just supposed to be me grabbing lunch with a new friend. I didn’t think of it to be anything big and when I actually asked her to hang out she always told me that she couldn’t go out late, and that was the only time I could hang out because I would usually get off work around 1 am. So, I didn’t think it would go anywhere because I thought she just wasn’t vibing with me like that. But it turned out to be something I never really experienced before, and there was never a dull moment between us that day. And when it came for the time for me to drop her off, I missed her house as I drove by and told her “I didn’t want it to end and I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.” She hit me with the “Aww, same”, so I just took it as a sign that she liked me back. But all good things must come to an end, so I walked her to her door, hugged her, and that was that LMAO.
Girl #1: One of my best dating experiences was being gifted not materialistic items, that I can get myself to be honest, but gifts that meant way more, that were so creative & unique and partly homemade due to the fact of what it signified. The effort & the thought that went into those gifts meant more than anything that could be bought.

Guy #2: Movie theaters at the age of 14 (first date). Lolll the sheer awkwardness of a first date at the age of 14 simply masked my own innate awkwardness of my character. #BestDateEver lmfao
Girl #2: Ummmm I guess going to the ex this past summer, sounds cliche, but before we got back together we all went to the ex w our friends (we have the same group of friends) and I always wanted to go on the ski lift with him specifically but obviously couldn’t because we weren’t exactly together anymore so that would’ve been weird. Fast forward to now, 4 years later, we finally got the time to go to the ex together and go on the ski lift ride and idk that meant a lot to me LOL especially because we were basically long distance the past 4 years so finally finding the time to go together and do that was special after wanting to go on it w/ him for so long. So cheesy. THE GAMES KEPT RIGGING US and I didn't wanna waste more money so I was like its fine? And he's like NO we ain't leaving till u get one cuz I know u want one and then he finally won. then paid extra so I can upgrade and get a bigger pikachu.

Guy #3: Me and my gf went for dinner and then afterwards we bought slime to play with qll night (we masturbated with it). Like not masturbate with penis or vagina but rubbing the slime to make that moist/wet noise.
Girl #3: Honestly the day I met my fiance lol sounds corny but I met him at a kegger and I saw him across the party and was just drawn to him. I need to meet him immediately and we started talking and didn't stop all night. We actually started holding hands within a few hours of meeting and didn't let go all night. There's funny pics of us walking to see fireworks since it was Canada day and we're holding hands haha

Guy #4: I feel like the first date is always the best experience - regardless of who it is. Looking back at it now, the jitters, awkward butterflies, stupid jokes, flirting and trying to get to know the other person is just super fun. That leads into my best date...my best date was when I took someone to the Christmas market. It’s probably the best place to take someone on a date lol. There’s so many things to do, look at, places to drinkie poo and mad excuses to kiss a someone. I picked her up from her house and had a long car ride to talk about our lives and our families. When we finally got DT, I had brought a couple of ciders that we chugged before we got in (to get those nerves away). It was just the moments that we had, picking up random stuff and making jokes or puns from it that really made it stick out in my head. Of course the alcohol did help take the nervousness off (little tip), the location and the whole vibe of the place helped everything sink together.
Girl #4: My best dating experience was with a guy I ended up not dating (I’m sorry man it was me being toxic) but he was a really sweet guy and always taught me new things about life and really sacrificed for me. I think we got close too fast though but I remember one time we went on an adventure downtown and went cafe hopping and park hopping and I felt like a child again LOL At the time I thought my other options were better so we ended things but he was so considerate all the time. That was a good date that I wouldn’t call a date at the time lol

Guy #5: Man I think the best date I’ve been on is when you don’t want it to end, and the person you’re going out with has the same idea. Can’t lie, one of the best dates I’ve had was going to Ikea/Home Sense. Might be showing my age a little, but man, going on dates to look at furniture/ paintings and then getting some food afterwards...can’t go wrong with that
Girl #5:The best date I have ever been on would be when my best friend took me out surprisingly on an evening date. That consisted of us going on a nice drive downtown and watching a late night movie. They had spoiled me with my favorite junk food. The best way to win a girl's heart is through her stomach, especially for me. When the movie was over we walked around for a bit downtown and headed home. While we were driving back we blasted a lot of throwback tracks and were just jamming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment