WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Rules For Dealing With A Friend's Ex-Girlfriend

Hey, it's me, Rodmond...RTtheRealest? LOL, yeah sorry that was me trying to copy 13 Reasons Why. Any ways...it's been...a while. Where have I been, what have I been doing? All that will be answered on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. LOL okay but seriously tho. I've been meaning to post these past couple of days...but things always end up happening at night like I go out and then I come home and it's too late to post. Well Rodmond, why can't you just post in the day...doesn't work like that fam LOL. I dunno, just slips my mind I guess...like I just like posting at night, more people are at home, on their phones, they'll see it. Sometimes when I have time and I remember, I'll write an early post, save it as a draft and post it later on at night...that's what I did during the months where I would post everyday and I knew I would be going out of something. Anyways, I apologize, let's move on and move forward shall we?

You can read a very similar post here... Rules For Dealing With An Ex-Girlfriend

This is something completely different but also eerily similar as well, so I'm kinda linking them together.

Rule #1: DON'T DO IT
Rule #2: REFER TO RULE #1, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW

LOL but honestly tho...I guess it depends on your personality and the person you're dealing with and whoever your friend is. To each his own right...every circumstance is different, but it's a dangerous game. Obviously the main question to ask yourself is how close you are to that friend and how much do you care about that friend and friendship. I'm talking like if this is a friend in your inner circle...not like a random acquaintance or peer you've had a class with. Someone you actually care about. For me...refer to rule #1. But Rodmond, you can't fight feelings  what if you fall for him/her. Honestly fam, don't even put yourself in a position to fall for him/her. Don't talk to them in that kinda way, definitely no one on one meet ups, it's pretty simple to be honest. Don't give me that oh but they messaged me first...if that's the case...set boundaries immediately. Trust me...is it really worth ruining a friendship for a girl? YOOO the worst is I know siblings who've dated the same girl...;like wait, hold up, pause, red light, stop sign...how does that work???? Like a friend is one thing...but a sibling? Bringing home a girl to your house that you know your brother has dated and brought home himself...man I just can't wrap my brain around that. And I don't understand the whole...but I just fell for him/her, it just happened...no it didn't 'just happen'...clearly things were said and moves were made in order for it to happen. Which is why you gotta take precautions with these kinds of things and not put yourself in that position in the first place. Again tho, it depends on you as a person...some people believe t's okay as long as you ask your friend for their blessing, which I guess is okay...but I guess just me as a person would feel super weird. Especially if they dated for a real long time and had strong like ties you know. But yeah...so that kinda happened to me once where my boy and his girlfriend broke up like a while ago...don't ask me when lol. A couple of months later, she like hit me up and kept trying to start conversation so I kinda just went with it. She then kept asking me to hang out and go for dinner and stuff and I already knew that was a bad idea. We weren't friends keep in mind, so there shouldn't be a reason for her to ask me out. So I was like uh, it's probably not a good idea. She kept pushing it, like hey let's chill and stuff...long story short, I went out with her like once, but during I told her like yo, you're cool and all but I can't do that to my boy, like we can be friends but I don't think it's a good idea to push it any further. So that was that, she would still hit me up to chill occasionally but I politely declined and kept it mostly to casual conversations. Again tho, to each his own. Totally depends on the kinda person you are, the other person, your friend and the circumstance you're in. This is kinda just how I dealt with it and feel about the topic in general. With that, I'll see you soon hopefully...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment