WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Withdrawal

June's felt like a very slow month...blog post wise and life wise lol. June's almost over and I've only posted twice...this post being the third. In terms of life...it's felt pretty slow...haven't been doing much outside of softball, church stuff and chilling with people. I need to find a job lol...but at the same time I know I'm gonna miss this free time once I do find a job. Anyways...so everybody experiences some kind of withdrawal when they're use to something for so long and then it's gone. Alcoholics or drug addicts experience withdrawal when they stop taking the substance...same with anything from coffee to the internet to your phone...if it's a constant part of your daily life...when you remove it for a certain period of time...you eventually experience withdrawal...you crave it...or miss it. That's kinda what I felt this morning when I woke up. I sat in bed...I opened my eyes...and every time I blinked...all I could see was your face...all I could hear was your voice and your laugh...all I could think about was all the times we spent together and conversations we had. But don't get me wrong...it wasn't a sad feeling and it was definitely not an "I miss you" kinda feeling. It was more of me missing the feeling and the "joy" you could sya that it gave me. Missing the feeling of simply having somebody there, somebody to talk to, to look forward to hearing from...that personal and intimate connection. When I woke up this morning...it was a weird feeling...I can't explain it...it wasn't good or bad...it was...weird. It's funny cuz I already had in mind what I wanted write about today then I woke up and was hit with a flurry of thoughts...not about you...but about what we had and the feeling it gave me. That's all...I know I've been mia...but I have big things planned for the blog coming up reeeeal soon and I'm hella excited to share it with you, all in due time...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment