WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Perfect Timing

Hey, I know it's been a while, too long...doesn't this feel like deja vu...like I always have to say something along those lines because I always go a long while without posting. Sorry...I've been lacking a lot of motivation as of late. But back to the post...I feel like there's no such thing as perfect timing. In terms of things like asking a girl out, telling her you like her, or even things like saying sorry and apologizing...I feel there's no perfect time for those things. But yet we...or at least me for the longest time...we try our best to wait for that perfect time...for all the stars to align. Let's take asking a girl out for example...we wait for all the perfect signs...she smiles at you, she touches you a lot, she's dropping a lot of hints...we wanna make sure that everything is right and perfect. But there's really no such thing as perfect timing I feel. Take like asking your parents for something for example...say you wanna go out for a sleepover or something...you wanna make sure they're in a good mood, they're not busy, that you've been good for last little bit. One thing I've been learning a lot lately is that there's no such thing as perfect timing...and that sometimes you just gotta go for it...even if you aren't positive of the end result. Sometimes we want things to be perfect so we know that they'll turn out the way we want it. Let's focus on relationships and asking girls out for example. We wanna be sure that all the signs are correct, that we're 100% sure that she likes us before we take that leap of faith. We ask her friends what she thinks about us, creep her social media and try to read all of her tendencies and social cues lol...bruh do you have any idea how stressful that is on the brain. That...not to mention the fact that you'll keep going back and forth with little things she does wondering if that's a sign or not. Oh, I said this, she laughed...but she gave a short reply...what does that mean? Fellas...sometimes you just gotta go for it, there's no such thing as the perfect time to ask her out or to tell her you like her. Ladies, same thing I feel. Sometimes you just gotta go for it and deal with the result. With me at least...with the previous girl I was dealing with...I was hella stressing...does she like me, what does this mean, what does that mean...she likes me right, naaah but she said this, but she took this long to reply, maybe she doesn't like me. My boy was like yo...why don't you just ask her...be straight up. It's a load off your plate...that way you have your answer, if it's a yes...dope, move forward. If it's a no, then you move on. The worst she can say is no...and that hit me hella hard, true...the worst she can say is no...that and I move on, I don't stress about the signs, the timing and all that jazz...so yeah, that's just me...cuz I feel like I've been talking to a lot of friends about timing...perfect timing...to ask her out, to apologize, to ask for a favour and what not...there is no perfect time to be honest...there's better times than others...but no such thing as perfect time...so yeah, till next time, whenever that is...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment