WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Life Is Beautiful Part 2

Part 1

I always struggle with thinking of interesting titles, while also trying not to be too click bait-y. So what usually happens is I type a title into the search bar and find a similar post and I'm just like oh, well...might as well name this blah blah part 2, so here y'all go.

Life is a mystery, a journey...a beautiful, long, stressful, exciting, ever-changing mystery. Sometimes, things will happen and there'll be no explanation for it, you just gotta roll with it. Sometimes, people will enter your life and you're convinced they're meant to walk the journey with you for the rest of you life, but in the blink of an eye...things change and you start seeing them walking down a different path. But the beautiful thing about life is that even though we're sometimes forced to walk down different paths from the ones closest to us, paths can always cross later in time, later in life. You just gotta roll with it, don't expect, don't force. Sometimes, people will come into your life, then leave...you can 't sit there expecting them to come back, nor can you force them to stay or force yourself to walk the same path as them...if your paths are meant to cross again, it'll cross, let it be. I have faith in God and faith in life that those who I'm meant to cross paths with again, I'll do so, in time. I don't like forcing things, friendships, relationships...I like letting that kinda stuff happen naturally. So when I hear things or when people tell me things like "oh, I'm ready for a relationship" or "I want a girlfriend"...I'm like okay, but maybe it just isn't the right time yet. Patience and perseverance...that what's meant to be will find it's way, let life carry it's course, don't get so caught up in what may or may not happen that you forget to just live and enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment