WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Worst Date

So y'all REALLY enjoyed the last post, the amount of feedback I received was pretty surprising and overwhelming lol. Literally spent a good 20 minutes scrolling through my phone decided which post to write. Told y'all, I write a bunch of post ideas on my phone and get to them later, when I'm motivated or feeling similarly to when I first wrote it down. Literally woke up at like 5 am yesterday cuz I had a dream, pulled out my phone and thought of like 2 post ideas. So anyways...this is one of the posts that came from me waking up at 5 am lol. Keep in mind everything was very hazy, with lots of spelling  errors, so I'm gonna try to retell it as best as possible. To clarify before people read this and go off and start asking me questions like they did about this post, it's a dream, you probs clicked hoping for some juicy story...and you're gonna get one, but it was a dream, chill lol.

So when I wake up randomly in the night, I grab my phone and write down as much as possible because it'll help remind me of the dream as best as possible. So I went on a date, pretty sure I didn't know this girl because she didn't look familiar she was light skin tho. So I go about the date, we talk, have dinner and such and I drive her home. The next day, my boy asks me how the date was with a giggling smirk on his face. I'm like pretty good I think, he laughs and goes, that's not what she said. I'm like what are you talking about. He shows me her twitter profile and apparently she's like semi-famous and has a decent following on social media. She was saying how it was a terrible date, I texted her to come outside instead of ringing the doorbell, I didn't pull out her chair at dinner, I didn't have table manners, I was boring and uninteresting and she kept ragging on me LOOOL. It was at that point that I woke up from the dream...feeling EXTREMELY stressed...then I realized it was a dream and was like dang...that stupid girl lol. I promise I have table manners...and I'd like to think i'm interesting...to a certain extent, but then again, everything is all about perspective lol, with that said, thanks for reading...PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment