WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 06, 2016

Be Kind

So I was at the gas station this morning and this lady behind me was going offff cuz there was a long line, she starts like yelling out hurry up, do you really have to buy lottery tickets now, keep the line moving. She keeps like yelling and heckling and even talking about the cashier saying she's so slow and such. So I let her go in front of me and she looks at me and goes thanks and like starts to simmer down. I don't really know what that story has to do with what I'm talking about, but it inspired me, because the first thing that came to my mind when she was going off...is to be kind to people. I mean the littlest things...from saying please and thank you...to going a little further like holding doors open for people behind you and talking to people respectively and politely. I was grocery shopping with a friend a couple of weeks back and he needed some kale or something, there wasn't any left, so the guy working there was like do you want me to go to the back and look for some? My boy was like yeah sure that'd be real cool, I'd appreciate it. He comes back out later with a box of kale and goes yeah take however many you need. All I'm saying is being kind can go a long way...if my friend was a dick to him, he could've pretended to go in the back and look for it and told us there was nothing there. This post was mainly inspired by this one friend that I have...who literally oozes kindness, like you'll never catch him not smiling. People like him...I'll never worry about. Because I know that their kindness, their good heart...will get them through in life. My friend is such a happy and kind dude and EVERYONE he meets just really likes him, and it's hard not to. He's going to get through in life whatever he chooses to do because his personality rubs off on people, his kindness makes people wanna be kind to him, it makes people wanna believe in him and put their faith and trust in him. I'm not saying be kind and do nice things for the sole purpose of hoping to get something in return, I'm saying be kind...because it's the right thing to do and it only helps spread the kindness to others. If more people were kind to each other, the world would run much ore smoothly I bet. The littlest gestures can sometimes go the longest of ways...you never know. Treat others the way you'd want to be treated...and I'd hope that that's kind and police and nice. Anyways, goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. A kind person doesnt have to smile or be happy u know...

    ReplyDelete