WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

300,000 VIEWS

300,000 man I never saw it comin'...I hit the ground, never looked back and started runnin'.

Thank you so much truly truly, there's not much else to say, see y'all at the next milestone and hope y'all continue on my journey of life and growth.

Here's the caption on my IG post cuz that sums everything up perfectly:
"I've always struggled with having a voice and feeling like I was never heard. Even in my circle of friends, I'm the quiet one or I'm last to speak. 300,000, means someone out there...is listening. It means all my thoughts, feelings, emotions, experiences and such...are reaching a destination, wherever that may be. You reading my posts whenever you do is just a big a part as me writing them, because you help in motivating and inspiring me to continue to write and be honest and transparent knowing someone, somewhere, is listening. Thank you, till 400,000...peace."

Shoutouts to my friends for helping me with this very spontaneous, last minute project...I'll leave their instagram handles below for you to check out!


@jerryvous                                         @tonychen1811
@omar_osman                                  @yiyi7997                                        @justinli1
@chanster1027                                 @jasonsporttherapy                      @isaacma4

2 comments: