WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Growing Pains Part 2

Part 1

Man I feel like life is hitting me all at once, it's crazy to think just a week or even two weeks ago I was relaxed, chilling and taking life one day at a time. But it's crazy that things can change literally in an instant. In the span of like a week, life just hit me in the face with the bunch of things and tossed a bunch of things on my plate. It's annoying, but I know it's necessary, it's growing pains...I and a lot of my friends are at a weird age, a weird phase of life...the transition from being a kid to an adult. We're not really kids anymore, but we're not really full fledged adults...but the transition is tough and it cmes with so much baggage and new obstacles. I know this is life and it's all part of it...but man I'm really struggling right now...mentally at least, there's so much on my mind, so much to say...so mny things that AREN'T being said. I've been really blessed as of late to have many encouraging conversations and meet ups with a bunch of people...who have been steering me on the right track and just offering me lots of encouragement and giving their perspectives and opinions which I respcet and appreciate. It's a really weird time right now...not to mention that my heart hasn't really been in the blog lately...like I still have so many posts lined up, but I'm not feeling it you know, so I'm not motivated to write about it. I'm legit trying my best to take things one step at a time...it's hard tho, lemme tell you that. But I have hope...and I know God has my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment