WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Thank You For Everything

It's been a hectic time as of late, but on a really, really bright, heartfelt note...this is a thank you to my friends for giving me encouraging words and never letting me give up. BUT ALSO, this is a thank you to my friends for confiding and sharing their own problems with me, for trusting me. It's kinda like when you're married, you should still tell your wife you love her, she knows it, but it's nice to hear it once in a while. Same with your friends, they know you care and appreciate them, but it's nice to be told once in a while, so I've been trying my best to make sure my friends know I deeply appreciate them...for being there to hear me out, but also for having so much trust in me to confide their problems and secrets. Y'all know it's rare that I use names or blatantly point people out...only during particular instances, and I feel this is one that warrants it. Seriously, if you're reading this right now...tell your friends how much you appreciate them...being there for you and feeling comfortable enough with you to be so open and honest at the same time. It's been a rough couple of weeks...but thank you to the homies for simply being there, which I consider one of the most important qualities as a friend...please don't take offense if you weren't listed, it's not a competition, it's just thje people who were there for me as of late and have shared with me as of late...thank you, I appreciate you...DR, LW, TC, IM, BT, OO, HT, NW, CC, DC, AA.

No comments:

Post a Comment