WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Dear God

I've been going back and forth for a good couple of hours with what to talk about today, with how to approach this, but in my heart of hearts I know this is the right way. God, everything is for you...and for your glory. Failures, conflicts, problems...are all tests of faith meant to produce perseverance. God I'm praying for myself and a whole lot of others...for peace...of mind and of heart. That any conflict and burden in our heart is because we truly care and love one another. God I know you have a plan and a purpose for all things...and I'm truly looking forward to one day looking back at this and laughing and being in awe of how good and great you are. I'm praying for transparency, for honesty...but all done in love and with the right intent. There's so much to say, there's so much going on...but I know that you have it all under control...and I'm 100% confident that you will come through like you always do. I really pray for peace and understanding along the way...but for most importantly everything that is said and done to be out of love and because we really care for one another. I know you will give me the right words to speak and you will provide the right timing for everything. I'm walking my faith God...playing the background because I know that I get in the way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment