WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

To My Friend...

If this ever reaches you and you read these words, know it comes from a place of respect, admiration, thankfulness and appreciation. Never in my life would I thought I would have become friends with a teacher, let alone close friends (I'd like to consider at least). In our 10+ years of friendship, I've gotten to know you as a person, but it's been through these several months that I have gotten to know you as a friend. It's been super cool talking to you on a personal level, thank you for confiding in me your struggles and problems. Thank you for listening to me and continuing to teach me even though I'm not your student anymore. Thank you for having so much faith in me as a person and as a hopeful teacher. Most of all, thank you for believing in me as much as you do, especially when I haven't been believing in myself as of late. Thank you for encouraging me in a discouraging and disappointing times and thank you for offering to help me in any way possible just being there and knowing you support me and believe in my dream is sufficient. It means the world to me knowing you have so much faith in me and think so highly of the potential teacher that I may become. Thank you for continuing to teach me even after many years of being out of your class...for teaching me about life, growing pains, transitions, change, relationships and being a man. I really value you a a person, a friend, a role model, a teacher and someone I can look to for guidance and advice. If these words never reach you, that;s okay because our growing relationship and conversations are evidence of how much we value each other as friends. Thanks for always believing in me, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment