WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 21, 2016

If You Having Girl Problems I Feel Bad For You Son

Off the top of my head, I can name at least 5 of my homies struggling with girl problems. Part of obviously feels for them because girl problems suck, all my dudes have been there. Part of my finds it funny that so many of my homies are going through girl problems and I'm not LOL...I know all these feelings and thoughts that they're pouring out to me far too well that I find it funny cuz I'm like...been there and done that way too many times fam. From my selfish point of view, it feels great knowing I'm not the one having to go through that, I'm feeling very content in my singleness at the moment, but don't get me wrong, if the opportunity comes along, I'll embrace it as well, but the selfish side of me right now is glad I'm not going through girl troubles. Then of course the compassionate side (yes i have one of those) of me feels for them cuz I know what it feels like...the amount of stress and frustration your heart and mind go through, I feel you brothers. it sucks hearing my brothers tell me about things that I know way too well from personal experience...oh, how does she feel, what's she thinking, what does this mean, what does that mean...geez, girls...relationships actually in general are hella complicated. I guess I'll leave you with this, an encouraging note to all my brothers, all of this is all necessary, it's all growing pains. Stay optimistic, stay the course, stay patient...your time will come, when the right one comes along (and she will, eventually) you know, and when she does along...hold on with all your might. Keep your head up fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment