WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 28, 2016

Seasons Change, People Change

Class, Grade, Lifetime

Hey friends, it feels like forever...I guess maybe cuz it has, I've been busy-ish and more recently I got sick, I got lots to catch y'all up on, in due time. I've pretty much done a post that is about exactly the same thing, but I was motivated by different things,s o I'll keep this short cuz I don't wanna repeat myself. The post is above and it's called Class, Grade, Lifetime. But anyways...I was listening to Kanye and J. Cole. Kanye said "people in your life are seasons, and anything that happens is for a reason." J. Cole said "they say everything happens for a reason, and people change like the seasons and grow apart." It just made me think about the same things that inspired the post linked above. How at some points in my life...basketball season, softball season, summers...it brings me closer to some people...we become really good friends, but then once that time is over...we kinda drift apart you know. Friends for only a class...or a grade in a sense (read the post above to understand that). It sucks I guess...thinking about those friends...how close we became during those times, all the times we shared...thinking they would be lifetime friends, but just like the seasons, things changed and we grew apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment