WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Let The Good Times Roll

Like I said, it's been a real hectic time as of late. Very stressful, somewhat disappointing, definitely exhausting...been saving this post since today is throwback Thursday, but also cuz it took a while to compile all these photos. Was going through my phone and my computer and found a bunch of photos that just made me really happy...so here's a throwback to some real happy times, I wanted to include so many more, but ain't nobody got time for that LOL, thanks for the memories.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment