WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Let's Just Talk

So I know it's been a week since I've posted...but it certainly doesn't feel like it, I've lost all track of time tbh lol, some days time feels like it's moving hella fast, some days it feels hella slow. Case in point, March felt like 4 years, April flew by in what felt like a few days. I thought today was Sunday for some reason LOL...I've been sleeping at like 2-3 am, waking up at like 1-2 pm pretty consistently. It's weird like Mother's Day just passed, my brother's bday just passed and mine is coming up...but definitely doesn't feel like anything worth celebrating considering everyday just kinda feels the same. Feel like the consensus towards quarantine is that it has it's good and bad days...sure some people are loving it, but some people hate it...I'd say most people fall in between. On my good days, being at home is awesome, watching shows, eating snacks, playing games with the homies. On my bad days, I'm so bored, I got nothing to do, I just wanna go outside and sit at a bubble tea shop or walk around the mall. I dunno about you, but for me like there's certainly thoughts of wanting to be producive, but I'm lazy at the same time lol. I've been cleaning my room and the living room for like weeks LOL...only cuz I clean it when I'm in the mood and feeling productive, but kudos to people using their time productively...baking, reading, learning new skills, hobbies, whatever. One kinda nice thing is I've been able to discover a lottt of super dope music and also catch up and binge a bunch of dope shows...but that's also a negative as well cuz I don't even wanna know how much time I've spent laying on my ass and staring at a screen. I was listening ot Timothy DelaGhetto's podcast and he was like yo being in quarantine is dope cuz he gets to spend so much time with his wife just chilling and doing randoms stuff. Then he asked his boy Rick what it's like for him and his girl who don't live together and he was like it's hard because when you talk on the phone or facetime it's kinda like oh so how was your day even tho you know it's literally the same as yesterday and in that sense conversation kinda feels forced. I def felt that a bit lol esp when you talk to random girls or girls on like datingg apps for example...it's like so uh...how's quarantine LOL. Talking to my friends who are in relationships, whether like early stage or later stage...it certainly brings it's own dilemmas, but you def have to be creative...skype, facetime dates, playig board games online, netflix party or whatever. I've always talked to a few friends who live with their significant others who are like yo they're lowkey getting on my nerves LOOOL. I'm tryna think what else has been going on in my household during quarantine...my mom's one of those ppl who got really into baking LOL...cakes, pudding, cookies, you name it...my dad has been cleaning everything in sight. You know what's really funny and convenient, all my guy friends are like yoooo man I need a haircut soooo bad, I miss my barber, or they'll get their girlfriends to cut their hair and it turns out really bad but better than nothing...since I've been growing my hair, I don't have to worry about that at all LOL. I checked and my last haircut was January 2019, so it's been a little over a year now...I think I dyed my hair in like October 2019 and it's cool to see how fast my hair grows because of the blonde. Another dope thing is obviously the amount of money I'm saving because of quarantine, but that doesn't mean it doesn't come with enormous temptations, I've been online window shopping A LOT...and I always have to stop myself or be like is that a smart purchase?? Like anyone else, facetiming and playeing games online with my friends has definitely been keeping me sane cuz it's pretty much the only human contact I get aside from my parents. It'\s just a weird and “unprecedented” time, that seems to be the word during quarantine eh...unprecedented lol. I can't even imagine what “normal” life will be like after quarantine is over...how paranoid people will still be and how everyone will be wearing masks for the foreseeable future and stuff...lemme just brb and hibernate till 2021 lol...anyways, don't really have much else to say so uh...PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment