WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hit Or Miss

This is just a healthy reminder to myself and maybe a refresher for you...that not everybody's gonna f with you, not everyone's gonna dig your vibe, not everyone's gonna mess with you and not everyone's gonna like you...and that's perfectly fine. If you remember the show Recess, TJ finds out there's this one kid that doesn't like him and he goes to endless lengths to make this dude like him...bake him brownies, buy him toys and stuff and at the end of the episode the dude's like it's nothing personal, I just don't like you. And that's kinda how life is too...not everyone's gonna f with you and I think I used to be someone who really got triggered by that kinda stuff. I'd be like, oh well why, what can I do to change that and stuff. Now, I'm kinda like you know what...it is what it is. Same thing with the blog...everything that I put on this blog is me, it's a reflection and representation of me, my life and my experiences...but I've grown to learn, accept and understand that not everyone f's with the blog. Some people might think it's hella corny, lame or just me seeking attention...it is what it is and people are gonna feel how they wanna feel regardless of what you say or do. I entitled this 'hit or miss' cuz I've always been an on the fence kinda guy, someone who likes to see both sides and not really rock the boat. But as of late I've been trying to be more straight up and firm with my stances. I think you can still see both sides fairly while still choosing one. As for the blog...I've learned to appreciate and celebrate the people that really do dig the blog, I mean why waste your time on negative energy...where does that really get you? Just a short little thing I wanted to share with you, but moreso remind myself of as I write this out. Till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment