WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 22, 2016

The Coolest Girl I've Ever Met

So in order for you to understand this post in context, you'll probably need to read up on this first. So there's this funny video that is pretty much exactly what happened to me and you can watch that over here. If you don't wanna watch it, it's pretty much 2 guys doing the exact same thing for a girl...one being looked at as super cute and one being looked at as super creepy. I guess you could say I kinda experienced that...so I was with my friend at church one time and pretty much this lady that I know, but wouldn't say am super comfortable with...well she walked up to me and lifted up t-shirt sleeve to look at my tattoo (it was my first one). I was hella creeped out and my friend on the side was dying. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago...the lady from the blog post which I linked above...saw me and lifted up my sleeve to see my tattoo (she's seen it before), except she lifted up the wrong sleeve and saw my newest tattoo (which she didn't know about). Her reaction was hilarious, she's like wooooow, you're such a bad kid now LOOOL. Spoiler alert btw...the girl in this post, the girl in the post I linked above...the coolest girl I've ever met...yeah she's actually like a lady in her 30's LOOOL, but she;s hellaaaaa cool. So she asks me how many tattoos I have now and I'm like 3 and she looked at me and was literally like bruhhhhhhh. She goes yeah I never told you this but I have a tattoo too...I was like WAIT WHAT...how did this never come up in any of the conversations we've had  She's like yeah on my back I have a tattoo, I didn't ask to see it cuz we were in public, but I was like bruhhhhh. She's like yeah I didn't think I could tolerate the pain, so my friend and I got semi-drunk and went to go get tatted...I was like geeeeez. I was like so what did the church mans say, she's like nothing, it's none of their business. Hold up, lemme pause for a second...
Alright, let's continue lol...she's like, it's not up to them to judge me, it's up to God. She's like if the kids saw my tattoo and asked me to get a tattoo, of course I'd ask why and hope they'd give me a good enough reason. She started talking about partying and drinking...how if kids wanted to have a house party and drink, she'd be like yeah, have it at my place...that way she could supervise. She was like...I think forbiddance is a terrible way to teach children because they're gonna do it anyway if they want to. So she\s like yeah, if I ever get kicked out of church, you'll know why, then she dipped...LOOOOOL. I dunno why I find this lady so cool...firstly, in the less than 5 times I've interacted with her...she never judged me once, from the first time she saw me which was in a tank top with my tattoo in plain sight, to now when she sees me other 2 tattoos. Something like that...you can't imagine the sense of relief and comfort it makes you feel...so when she came and lifted up my sleeve...it was like oh whatever, it's just her, compared to the other lady where I legit freaked out cuz it was so weird. I definitely agree with a lot of her points if not all, and she told me she had interest in swinging by and maybe helping a bit here and there with the youth, which was super dope to me. But yeah, to possibly one of the coolest girls...ladies...women I've ever met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment