WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 11, 2016

I Can See It In Your Eyes

So a couple of years ago, I went on a missions trip and during the trip, all of the youth had a chance to sit together with our counselor and just go around and say what we appreciated about everyone. So our counselor went around the room and he came to me and he was like Rodmond, you're a very quiet, calculative person, tho you don't say much outwardly...your eyes, they say a lot, you're always observing and your eyes speak volumes, he went on for a while about that. But yeah, I was just sitting around and that came to mind...and it really is true now that I think about it...I'm quiet to a certain extent, but I say a lot with my eyes. It's kinda like that saying you can lie with your lips, but you can't lie with your eyes...that's a saying, right? I guess it's also why the eyes are probably one of my favourite and first things I look at in a girl. It's really easy to put up a front outwardly, put on a smile, laugh a bit and people think you're all good. But with your eyes, you can see it all...approval, appreciation, happiness, gladness, sadness, disappointment, pride, love. I had this one friend...who I could look into her eyes and immediately knew how she was feeling, no matter what she said or told me...I could see it in her eyes and tell she felt differently. Through someone's eyes...are experiences, memories...things we've seen that end up in our systems and that we keep in our hearts. Yeah, that's all I wanted to say really, not sure where else I wanna go with this lol, just an interesting memory and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was so amazingly written, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete