WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 06, 2015

The Goodness

It\s funny how plans can change within seconds  Wasn't planning on posting today...had a bad day, but I was clearing my phone and going through old texts and came across a bunch of encouraging messages. It makes me really believe in the genuine goodness of people. One example would be last year, 2 girls on the softball team I coached sent me long, encouraging messages telling me to keep my head up and that I was doing a good job. They didn't have to send that, I'm not that close with them, but they did, and I appreciated it with all my heart. There's also the numerous messages from random people, like people I know from school, but aren't close with...telling me how encouraging my blog is.Me saying that isn't meant to be boastful...it's an eye opener...it's hope for me...that everyone has that goodness in their heart, they just need opportunities to express it. It makes me super happy...seeing people go out of their way to pick someone up physically or emotionally...it's something that I definitely push myself to do because I would want it done to me if I were feeling down in the dumps. Man...people can be so good and thoughtful and kind sometimes...and that's what the world should strive for...helping one another, making one another smile, picking each other up.

No comments:

Post a Comment