WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 14, 2015

Real Recognize Real

Today a great point was made...think about your circle of friends...whether that one tight group you have...or the multiple groups you chill with. Ask yourself some questions...can you be brutally honest with these people...even if it hurts...even if it means telling your friend they're being stupid or doing something dumb. Can you  joke around with them to the point of rudeness, but they'll never take it seriously because you're friends and it's always back and forth. Can you count on them for anything...whether a phone call at 2 am in the morning...taking a walk at midnight to the park...stranded somewhere with no ride or your battery died in your car and they'll come pick you up or help you out or at least do whatever they can do help you out, whether calling someone. Can you answer these questions about the circle of friends that you chill with...people you call your homies, your ride or dies. I really hope so...I'm privileged and blessed to be surrounded by people who tolerate my humour, my jokes, my rudeness and never take it or me seriously because they know it comes out of love. I'm lucky to be surrounded by people who can tell me the honest truth...even when it hurts and even when it isn't what I want to hear, but I know they do it out of love and for my benefit. If you can't answer those questions about your circle of friends or the people you hang out with,,,why do you hang out with them...for fun...cuz they make you feel good? Are they your real friends tho? Will there be there for you in times of trouble...or even are they reliable to depend on in those times of trouble. Just some good food for thought for you and a reminder for me tonight...of how lucky I am to have some beautiful and amazing people in my life. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment