WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 10, 2015

Cuz In The End All You Really Have Is Memories

I remember 4 am conversations on the phone with you...and I hate talking on the phone.

I remember you being the Shaq to my Kobe, we were Westside and you were my first genuine ride or die. I remember you teaching me how to slow dance LOOOL.

I remember late night walks and talks at the park, sitting on the swings at like 12 am...super scared of random creepers at the park sitting on benches.

I remember road hockey with a bunch of the boys, shoot outs and trying to do fancy tricks.

I remember football at lunch, playing tackle whenever we got the chance...I remember injuries, wedgies, dog piles, hard hits, bloody noses...LOL

I remember being able to spend a whole day with you just playing video games.

I remember arguing with you non stop throughout high school, being crazy mad at you, but not being able to stop thinking about you.

I remember sleepovers with the boys...gaming till late into the night...getting a few hours of sleep, waking up and playing some more video games.

I remember pot lucks and cooking together with friends, sharing laughs, memories and good times.

I remember when I used to be a paper boy LOL...I remember throwing a newspaper one time and it exploding all onto the street and I just ran away.

I remember looking into your eyes and knowing immediately that something was wrong. I remember you looking at my face and automatically knowing something was up,

Man, all these memories take me back...to a different time, a simpler time...a younger me. I remember all of it...and all of you. To quote Drizzy:

You think I'm so caught up in where I am right now...but believe I remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment