WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 02, 2015

That Time I Almost Got Arrested

LOL caught your attention huh, so def gonna try to post everyday like when I did so in December...true story, of a fun day at the beach, gone wrong. A bunch of the guys wanted to go to the beach, but didn't wanna go somewhere close, they wanted to go a bit further and to a nicer beach. So we went to Cobourg beach, which was pretty far away and let's just we it was majority white people...so let's just say our group of like 3-4 asian guys and 5-6 black/brown guys stuck out quite a bit LOL. Any ways, we're having a nice time and stuff like that, playing frisbee, football, just sitting around and like chilling. We had like burgers, water, orange juice and such...then outta nowhere I see like beer and other alcoholic items come out of the cooler and I'm just like okay cool, cuz I saw other people at the beach with alcohol, but apparently we had A LOT. So like security of beach patrol came and made us pour out every single bit right in front of them, started opening all the water bottles and orange juice containers to make sure it wasn't alcohol, as if that wasn't embarrassing enough. The security is like okay, I smell weed, where is it guys, don't make me go through your stuff...I'm like great...talk about things going bad to worse. So he makes us sit to the side of all our stuff, take out our id's and they slowly check our bags and such one by one and they find one small box of cigarettes but inside was joints and I'm like geez...they're like who's stuff is this and one of my friend's boys admits it's his and they hand him like a $200 or so fine. Everyone on the beach was like staring and knew what had happened, he was pretty pissed cuz IRONICALLY, this dude wanted to be like a security guard or a police officer and can't have something like this on his record. Someone pitches the idea hey, don't worry, we'll all split the fine...in my head I lost it...I told my other friend, UH NO....I ain't paying jack...cuz I didn't do jack. We could've got in more serious trouble but they let us off with just a fine cuz we weren't from there. Everyone's trying to console him like his dog just died, but bro, you did something stupid, own up to it...dang. It was def hard to enjoy the rest of the day after that...I remember a bunch of random dudes coming up to us like yo we saw what they did man, throwing away your booze and confiscating your weed, that wasn't cool...like shut up idiots, geez. Man, what an experience tho...just sitting there to the side, watching them go through everyone's stuff...legit made me feel helpless, guilty, like a criminal. I guess you can consider me kinda a goody two shoes....I mean, I don't like to drink, don't and never have smoked, don't like to club or party much...heck, I don't even like coffee...unless you wanna count iced coffees...lol I guess I'm an old fashioned kinda guy...but any ways...that was an...interesting experience to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. Your friend who brought the joint may be thinking that he'll not get caught. How unlucky for someone considerably a goody two shoes guy like you to be in such situation, just because of the people you hang out with. Good thing they let you paid the fine and let you go. I hope that’s the last time you’ll get yourself involved in a situation like that. Thanks for sharing!

    Eliseo Weinstein @ JRs Bail Bond

    ReplyDelete