WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 06, 2013

From Me To You...

Thank you...from the bottom of my heart...thank you. You know those friends where you may not see them everyday, you may not even talk to them everyday, but you just have a really special connection with them that'll always keep you close. Yesterday I was talking to my friend in his car, haven't gotten a chance to sit down with him and have a legit conversation. Y'all know I've been really struggling with school as of late, what I wanna do after school or even what I wanna do next year with my program and just a bunch of things...but it really ate at me...and it bothered me to no end. So yesterday I was just talking to him, catching up, we both go to the same school but I don't see him much and we're both busy, so we got on the topic of school and I told him my situation...and he's a really smart dude...he gave me some of the best advice I've ever heard. I went from being really lost for the past few months and really confused and doubtful about my future and stuff...to being at peace...to have at least some sort of basic plan and foundation...all thanks to him, and it was like this huge boulder of a weight was lifted off my shoulders...and it means the world to me to have a friend like him by my side to really help me and also bring it all back to God at the same time, thank you brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment