WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 13, 2013

LOL of the Moment

Was cleaning my computer and found the folder where all my old msn convos were and been reading a few of them lately and some of then I'm hesitant to read lol, just cuz I don't wanna have to relive those memories again, but I probably will, eventually.This was a bit after my ex and I broke up but were still talking a lot and on and off, you know that kinda deal...so there was this church retreat coming up and she was gonna be there and so were my friends and I and my 2 friends who are girls came up with a list of rules for her LOOOL I was dying when I read this...I remember only telling one of them and then she told this guy and he told another girl lol so they were all like monitoring me the entire weekend making sure I didn't break those rules...there were 4...it was like can't sit with her during the sermons, can't sit with her during lunch, limited free time with her, no physical contact...LOOOOOL I was dying reading that conversation cuz I knew my friends hated her, but wouldn't actually say it out loud...too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment