WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Almost Done...

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've blogged and even when I do it seems really rushed and lacking. But uh, what have I been doing lately...Monday and Tuesday nights went to play ball at church. What else...got a new laptop lol...so ever since my macbook got stolen, my parents were always saying how they would get me a new laptop and to just use theirs for now...well school's pretty much over, I only have one exam left and they got me a new laptop now LOOOOL...but I love it and am so thankful cuz all the key actually work so I can blog peacefully now, not sure what's wrong with my desktop keyboard. I have a lot of things to say...lots of topics stored up on my phone in the notes app as usual which I will get to in due time. Got lots of things to do this summer...number 1 is probs find a job...what else, I'm coaching softball this year...should be fun. Gotta sign up for the gym and go ham..,what else...cheesed I just had lot but lost my train of thought....uh record some songs and put it out of course...my birthday is coming up in less than 30 days...21...damn, that's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment