WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Quick Update

What's good, today was a long but pretty relaxing day...went to my last R&B class this morning...picked up my journal and did pretty well, had interviews for our participation mark...then had tutorial for my lecture tomorrow...we did review since our final is tomorrow...then just studied in the gaps I had for my final today. It was so easy...he gave us 10 long answer questions, he would pick 5 and put them on the exam and we choose 2 to answer...so easy...finished in like half an hour lol...so yeah...tomorrow is the last day of school for me...final in the morning then I'm done..free...UNTIL April 25th lol...my only final in the exam schedule...so yeah, can't believe it's pretty much over...damn...things I gotta do this summer...look for a job, main priority...coaching softball this season...sign up for the gym as usual...and just chill of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment