WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dreams...

I've been dreaming about you lately...again. Every time I'm in that place, it brings back so many memories...when we were chilling and talking in the stairs. I also remember after volleyball, waiting for my ride and you were upstairs pretending to read your room in the window when really you were watching me lol...I never told you this but I was purposely trying to impress you lol. But lately...I was listening to this one song by Alicia Keys....and it's weird...you know how you have dreams of like cuddling with someone or walking down the beach with someone or the park...hand in hand...I've been having those dreams as of late...and usually I picture the most randomest girl sometimes, but as of late...it's just been you, it's always been you...I don't know what that means. It's like you were in my life, then you weren't and it was all good, we were both walking down our own paths...and I don't even know how it happened, but it's like you're back in my life again, somewhat...

No comments:

Post a Comment