WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

From Me To You...

I've known you since elementary school...and I've always stuck by your side, I've always defended you when people said you were rude or had a very disrespectful attitude. I saw it, but I also saw your kind and generous side, and that side outweighed the disrespectful side. I've seen how kind and respectful you are to parents and myself...and how caring and protective you are of your friends. But as of late...it's hard...as of late, the more we chill, the more I see how much you've changed, not necessarily how much we've grown apart cuz you're still my homie and I got your back in a second...but just seeing how much you've changed...and seeing what kind of person you are. It's crazy...you don't treat people that way...I always knew you were a talkative person who's mouth would one day land you in a lot of trouble...and I still believe that...but I was very tolerant of it, cuz I was used to it...but seeing you more and more and seeing you rundown people...maybe you've changed, or maybe my perspectives just changed and I'm not blinded anymore, or maybe it's both...I still view you as a really close friend, a brother...but I just really don't like and disagree with your attitude and the way you carry yourself...that's not you...I know the real you, but the real you has gotten lost...in all of this...nonsense, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment