WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

As always, in no particular order:
1) LL Cool J - I Need Love
- something about this song....gets you hooked, maybe its the soft melody....who knows, but its hot....

2) Lloyd Banks - I Don't Deserve You feat. Jeremih
- this song is too bomb...Jeremih kills the chrous and I love soft rap songs like Lloyd Banks - Karma feat. Avant...this reminds me of tat

3) Big Sean - Memories
- inspiration, motivation...hits me hard....damn....again I love the soft rap touch, I dunno why....and his voice sounds emphasized in this sounds which really makes you focus on the lyrics....

4) Joe Buddens - Ordinary Love Sh*t Part 1/Ordinary Love Sh*t Part 2
- both these songs made this list cuz it's too bomb...he goes too deep and honestly every line is worthy of saving, memorizing or putting on facebook....damn...

5) Kanye West - H.A.M feat. Jay-Z
- these dudes go haaaard as mofoooo's.....damn.......their album is gonna be crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment