WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love & Support

The reason I CONTINUE to ask you to share this with other people is not for the popularity or for the hopes of one day being some celebrity...nah, if you know me....you know that's not my goal for this site. I'm not tryna market myself cuz I don't even label myself as a rapper, that's just something I do for fun and a way to express myself, so the subscribers and views mean nothing to me, it's just a nice thing to see once in a while, but I don't stress over it. I ask...not tell or force...you to share this with others because.....I don't really now why. I dunno actually lol.....that's a question I probably can't answer....and no I don't get excited every time I see the view bar go up..lol. I dunno....I guess it's just a fun thing to do for me...to share my love of music with the world and my feelings and ish. Maybe I'll be able to give you a better answer later on...lol but for now SPREAD THE WORD....SPREAD THE LOVE....CUZ THIS IS THE BEST THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD....LEGGOOOO....

No comments:

Post a Comment