WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 26, 2011

5000 HITS

We made it.....and when I say we I mean MEEEEEE...f all y'all...LOOOL jokes.....
I'd like to thank my agent....my fans.....my manager...LOOOL jokes....
Uh there's not much to say I haven't said before....this is crazy for me....though I know people can do this in one day....I'm not a celebrity, famous or popular....I'm just doing me, trying to get through university and live a good life. This is crazy for me an I'm so grateful to have the people in my life that I do....from great friends, teachers, parents, siblings.....y'all know who you are....anyways keep the support and SHARE THIS WITH EVERYBODY YOU KNOW....I appreciate everything as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment