WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 27, 2011

To Whom It May Concern....

You know...we haven't been seeing eye to eye lately and I don't know why. As I go to messages from the past....your attitude towards me has changed..and I don't know why. Lately I'm getting the impression that you treat me like a t-shirt that you wear only when you feel like it, other than that..I'm tossed aside or stored in a closet rarely to be retrieved. i feel like I'm giving you all of me...or trying my best at least to make this work, but you won't budge. Right now...you're making it really hard to keep up with you..and I'm feeling right now it's really not worth it to be giving myself to someone who won't reciprocate. I ain't talkin' about love...cuz this ain't it...I simply like talking to you, which is why I make such an effort to do so, but when you don't give me the light of day such as a response...or a sign that you care...it hurts. You say this and that and that and this about how much I mean to you, but you have a funny way of showing it. I mean perhaps this thing is partly my fault....or is it..I mean as it is I already feel like I'm the one who always initiates it and barely can pull out a response from you, but now as we stand on opposite sides of the fence...I'm looking at you...but you're facing the other way. That's how I feel right now...I mean you say you don't have that many people to talk to....I'm right here...at church today the message included this little reference where God's always there for you....it's just that you decide to walk past him and forget about it. But he's ALWAYS there. i feel this is kinda the same...I'm always here for you, and I've let you know that...yet you continue to walk past me...then say you have nobody to talk to...I dunno where to go from here with you....you make it so hard when it can be so simple...it's getting harder and harder to keep up with you and muster up the strength to keep this thing going...but you won't even help me out....like I'm hanging from a cliff about to fall....you're right there yet you choose to ignore me...c'mon now.....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment