WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Road To 4000 Hits!!!

As you can see on the archive bar (right side that says the title of all the posts) you'll see there was already 119 posts in ONLY January....and we had 197 for all of 2010....I began to take this blog seriously late 2010 and I regret it but at the same time it's a good reflection tool for the end of 2011. At this rate....who knows how many posts we'll get too by the end of 2011...but that's not the point cuz my goal isn't to give you as many posts as possible. I don't just wanna give you random garbage, I wanna give you things I feel should be seen/heard/viewed. As well I want you to get to know me and to broaden your minds and to appreciate the music I listen to and the process in which it is made...poetry. That being said...this blog...is my life...my soul....my heart. I use facebook as a means to advertise it and my msn name has the link as well. The hits are really a minimal concern to me, it's just a nice add-on, it doesn't matter how many people view my blog, it's how much you get out of it. So the point of this was just to say that I feel like 2011 is going to be a big year for the blog...I'm getting more and more serious about it and I have a lot of things planned which I will hopefully follow through on lol. I appreciate every hit, every view, every click, or whatever. Whether you tell your friends to check it out cuz there is something cool on it or because you think it's lame and I'm trying to hard...I appreciate support in all shapes and forms.....keep it up. Love y'all.....without you guys, I'd be posting, checking and reading all these things by myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment